Slideshow

Monday, December 1, 2008

Blogging has taken over my life :)

I got TAGGED by francesca :) yay so here goes
Blog Interrogation Rules
1. Pass this on to 7 people. hmm... ms. kimberly tia!, nehsai, digitalangel, and glamourmeup
2. Answer the following questions using only one word. ONE WORD?~!!??!... i'll try :(... i mean us bloggers are not known to be succinct ya know ?

1. Where is your cell phone? next2me.. haha that's one word :)
2. Where is your significant other? in the future... yeah one word is IMPOSSIBLE
3. Your hair color? ... good question? ughhh brownish goldish weirdish
4. Your mother? no your mother! ughh i love my mommy :) she introduced me to this crazy world of makeup
5. Your father? daddy is #1
6. Your favorite thing? sleeping
7. Your dream last night? had a dream i crashed in an airplane... not god
8. Your dream/goal? living life to the fullest, no regrets
9. The room you're in? living room
10. Your hobby? oh i have too many, makeup, x-stitching, scrapbooking, etc...
11. Your fear? not being able to have kids
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? i'll be 27 so hopefully someone w/ a career, a special someone, and a baby on the way
13. Where were you last night? at work... sitting watching stupid freshmen come back from home
14. What you're not? boring
15. One of your wish-list items? my family
16. Where you grew up? Korea/Belgium
17. The last thing you did? practiced la danza negra for my spanish presentation lmao... so horrible
18. What are you wearing? a big gray sweater from NCA cheer camp, and my pink and white pajama bottoms that have hearts on them
19. Your TV? Is a source of massive procrastination...
20. Your pet? Bugs... is at home in Korea... oh how I miss him :(
21. Your computer? makes me happy :)
22. Your mood? stressed over this essay i'm not doing
23. Missing someone? my brother and my daddy and my mommy... only five more months till I get to see them again
24. Your car? It's a lil' machine I like to call the Elvie... it runs on two powerful legs
25. Something you're not wearing? makeup... haha
26. Favorite store? ugh... sephora? oh and Godiva... ughhhhh
27. Your summer? ditto with francesca AMAZING!!!!
28. Love someone? all my friends and family and fellow bloggers and you know... pretty much everybody
29. Your favorite color? ooh... now that's a hard question. cerulean blue?
30. When is the last time you laughed? about 15 mins ago don't remember why?
31. Last time you cried? ... iono it's been awhile. I think last week during One Tree Hill
32. Are you a bitch? yes... especially when people tell me what to do... hate that!
33. Favorite Position? on my back... in my bed sleeping :)
34. Favorite Past Time? facebook
35. Are you a hater or a lover? Lover♥
37. Are you genuine or fake? tha realest :)
38. Any Vices? SHOPPPING
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? all pro-life for myself but TOTALLY believe in pro-choice.
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? my president's black, my lambo's bluuueee (i wish!!!) OBAMA BABY!!!
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? my nose is crooked from when I broke it once... but that's not really plastic that's ... *insert excuse when I find one* i'm all for both, beauty is as beauty .... does?
42. Dream Job? working for a beauty magazine

Well thank you ms. francesca for the lovely procrastination excuse and now I will continue to procra... do my essay

5 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

hahaha your sooo funny hun!! YAYYYYY i finally got tagged!! thanks for uhhhh giving me a reason not to do this biolab paper! YESSS!! haha i'll start mine! :)

Francesca said...

lmao, your welcome for being the source of your procrastination :p

Francesca said...

what is this madness, you had a new post up today and deleted it?!

Something to do with waiting for your orders.... I'LL BE ANXIOUS WITH YOU!

Stop deleting your shit, your gonna make me depressed that way!

haha ttyl hun♥

fuzkittie said...

Hi Elvie~
It's so nice to meet you! :D
I love Korean food!!!
Nice hauls you had in your previous posts!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

thank you for tagging me. ;)