Slideshow

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday and Cyber Monday= ECSTATIC JOY!!!! mi poor wallet :(





Hey guys get excited!!!! I know I am...! For all you Sephora Beauty Insiders, we got $15 off our next +$35 order and I jumped on that!!! Can't wait for my package to come, which I hear takes a lil' while from Sephora.com? Lookie what I ordered:

What it says on Sephora:
Shine On Gift Of Glaze ($48 Value)
What it is:A collection containing six Lip Glazes.
What it does:Stila Shine On Gift of Glaze is a Lip Glaze six pack—featuring four top-selling shades and two new colors (Raisin and Gumdrop). The best-selling lip gloss formulas come in an easy-to-apply click pen that gives your lips a splash of high-shine color. Find the flavor to match your every mood in this must-have set of stunning shades.
Set includes:- Vanilla (pearly nude)- Brown Sugar (shimmering golden nude)- Raisin (shimmering golden plum)- Grapefruit (frosted pink)- Apricot (melon nectarine)- Gumdrop (vibrant pink)


What it is:A 24/7 Pencil set.
What it does:Urban Decay Travel Size Set of 5 is full of best-selling bright and tropical hues. The VIP set is back by popular demand! Each is a slick travel size, making it easy to stash anywhere. Created with moisturizing ingredients, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are creamy, blendable, and waterproof. Packaged together against a mirrored backdrop, the dazzling shades of 24/7 Pencils speak to everyone's inner party girl: the woman who wants and needs an Eye Pencil that lasts all night (and even into the morning!)
What else you need to know:The VIP set features the #1 best-selling black Eye Pencil, Zero (zealous black), Lucky (brilliant deep copper), Covet (peacock green), Electric (bright aquamarine), and Lust (plush purple).

AND AND ANDDDD... <<<>

http://www.coastalscents.com/ is having a 25% off the ENTIRE STORE sale on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
In addition to the 20% off everything at http://www.cherryculture.com/ and all the sales at Too Faced, Smashbox and others I am one REALLY HAPPY GIRL!!!!

3 comments:

Digital Angel said...

I got that $15 off coupon also, and Actually I was looking up stuff at sephora lol, I didn't decide what I want though. I am looking for lipgloss and not sure yet :) Looks like you made up your mind ! good for you :P

Francesca said...

Oh gawd ....why did i read this....
Hun, you and i would be dangerous together....

P.s Francesca.hannay@gmail.com
so we can exchange mailing adresses for our little swap♥

Digital Angel said...

About Violet Traincase, it's built pretty strong, and I was surprised about their little each shelf (not sure what I should call) connector was not crappy at all. I mean it is pretty good for traveling. But I don't travel around :) And you can put foundations, lotions, toners stuff like that on the bottom part. There are several dividers in each section and you can just remove them so easily. You will figure it out :) I don't regret at all. It's very useful !