Slideshow

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ITS HERE!!!!

First off... holy shit their shipping is fast. I've got shipments from Coastal Scents before but this was a record. basically a day... Anywhos... here are some pictures from my delishness haul!

THE BOX




The Box vs My hand... the box wins



The Insides of the Box...


Cute purple bag for the Glossi Glaze DIY Kit


What's inside? Glossi Glaze Base Mix, a spatula, a mixer thing, a Pink Kolinsky Lip Brush, 8 screw on lid type containers and two strange metal containers (which I think I'll skip already feeling like they're a bit... useless)



The Glossi Glaze micas and oxides



Close up of the ingredients to Glossi Glaze base Mix
Bottle of EZ Prez liquid mix to press your loose pigments


86-pack Sample Kit of Micas... holy cow the motherlode


The golds, tans, browns, etc...



Pinks, reds, purples

Interfines, sparkles, black, whites
Greens and Blues
Free gift (my favorite part of buying from coastalscents) apparently they can read my mind, I really wanted to try pencilmeincosmetics.com's

natural pencils. How lucky :)
Unfortunately I don't get to play in all this stuff till Thanksgiving at the earliest because stupid end of the semester projects/essays/tests you guys know the deal :S.

5 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Ohh, you can swim in all of the pigment baggies and do a 'Indecent Proposal'-scene, except the dollars are pigment baggies ;D

Such a wonderful haul! Their shipping was amazingly fast.

Francesca said...

haha, my only secret was the fear of the shipping fees to canada lmao.

Can't wait to see some of your creations.
Can you do a demo blog on the EZ Prez i'm sooo curious :D

The Melting Muggle said...

awesome AWESOME haulage! I'm in miami too which is why I LOVE ordering from them... free samples and next-day shipping!

Kim Gail said...

Love youir wonderful collection of makeup, too prefer Ulta for it.

LiisK said...

If you still have these pigments, would you mind swatching them, on skin? I've been trying to find CS mica swatches all over net and you seem to have a superb collection.
Thanks!

Liis