Slideshow

Friday, November 21, 2008

Serious Amounts of raging JEALOUSY also known as BB Creams

Okay guys... what in the hayle is going on?!?!? All these delishness BB Creams. and they just don't look good on me :( I'm not sure... maybe it's the one that I have but now I feel like I have to go and buy a dozen to try them all on. Maybe I can wait until summer in Korea to go and experiment hmm... that's better than buying them and not liking them right?

WHY AM I NOT GOING HOME THIS WINTER?!?!??!?!?!?! Ahhh!!!!

P.S.~ my stomach really hurts.

The END

OH double p.s.: what are your guys' favorite BB creams so I can try them when I get home... eventually. I'll start a massive list.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Your jealous!?
I can't find one in my skin tone...period!

And i'm totally in love with the idea of throwing away my foundation, concealer, and moisturizer, and just buying a BB Cream!

Take care of yourself hun

Francesca said...

haha.... " for now..."