Slideshow

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good and Evil

So I went to Sephora to return my Philosophy "On a Clear Day" Acne Kit... holy shit... no lie, I told the cashier to "Take back the evil." Unfortunately, I didn't have a receipt so they gave me store credit which is basically saying go buy more stuff. So guess what I did?
... BOUGHT MORE STUFF. haha :) I bought... dun dun duuuunnn!
My BareMinerals Foundation in Medium Beige since I was all out.
AND... get excited.
I've been hearing raves about this one and also some :('s about it too so I had to check it out myself and
FINALLY it was at my Sephora... what could it be?!?!?
Why it's ...
NARS
Sexy... sophisticated and oh so beautiful
SUPER ORGASM!!!!
Holy Crapola... check out the glitter sparkles in THAT mama mia!!!
A swatch... but you really can't tell what it looks like hunh... it doesn't REALLY give it justice. It's a must try thing.
This is me with it on my cheeks...
On a completely side note:
Got to play in my micas today... wanna see ?!?!
These are actually the beginnings of my Christmas presents. These are for a friend whose name will remain unmentioned since she does once in a blue moon look at my blog. Hopefully she won't cause the names give it away :) lol
This is what I call Jamaican Sun.
Burlesque:
I still have to add some fillers and what nots to them to make them adhede (is that the right verb for adhesive?) better

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Omg you got super orgasm.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but the pix i've seen so far ( besides yours), seem like an explosion of glitter....

I need to go delete my blog out it... it doesn't so bad anymore... especially now after see'ing it on someone... and proper swatches....

... hmm i can always return my current Nars oragasm... and go for the super.... hmmm

Francesca said...

That sounds like an awesome trade♥

I'd like to keep the two i pointed out, the O.P.I and the yellow. If you like any of the other let me know.

( i can send them all your way if you like lol)

Digital Angel said...

Hey there :D thx for visiting me back hehe, I put the floowers menu for you. I never used it lol anyway, yup I miss shopping in korea too, Etude House, Banilaco, stuff like that was not there when I was in Korea. Only I remember was,,,The face shop, misha thing like that :)