Slideshow

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Waiting for my order :)

So I recently ordered from coastalscents.com... they have become my go-to money spending guzzling machine. It used to be Sephora but now that I'm experimenting in making my own makeup its just so much more fun.

So I ordered a 86 sample mica set, EZ-press fluid to press my loose mineral e/s, Glossi Glaze DIY lip gloss kit, and some rando powders like Sericite.

They shipped out of Naples yesterday SOOO since I'm in Miami they should be here by either tomorrow or the latest Monday. (They are SUPER speedy with shipping)

This way I'll get to play over Thanksgiving when I have the apartment to myself and no school. OOOOH so excited :)

Since that's where all my money went... couldn't take part in the cherryculture.com 25% off NYX cosmetics sale. :( Did you guys buy anything???

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Ohh, not to long aho i went throught a coastal scents faze.... wanting/needing everything... but i was able to contain my madness and not buy anything lol.

can't wait to see your haul post.... especially on the EZ Prez o.o

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

wow lots of great stuff

thanks for the sweet comment, sorry it took so long to reply

i hope u don't mind i added u to my blogroll ;D