Slideshow

Monday, October 13, 2008

MUFD Aqua Eyes 12L

Guys... I'm dying without my MAC Feline. I really hope my stuff is still in the car but I won't know until at least the end of this week! BUT in the midst of my feline withdrawal, I tried out a new look today. (This is where we all wished my camera was working for photops) I'll have to describe it to you guys and take a picture later.

Face: Completely natural, just the usual bareminerals powder, nars blush in deep throat and chapstick.

Eyes: no eyeshadow, Smashbox Bionic Mascara and here's the kicker for us hazel-eyed beauties out there: use MUFD Aqua Eyes in 12L which is a dark teal color (it's actually called blue with green highlights, metallic teal blue) in the lower waterline and again on the top eyelid as if you were applying liquid liner. and ta-da POPPIN EYES!!!! I've always loved how this eyeliner looks when it's just a complement to my eye look but when it's left alone to shine by itself it is utterly amazing!!!

No comments: