Slideshow

Monday, October 13, 2008

RIP Louis and company

Update: Everything was returned to me :) Nothing in the car was stolen... unbelievable!!! Unfortunately, I definitely forgot my lipglass in the car... gotta get that (don't let me forget !!)
Soooo, I'm on today to mourn the loss of my Louis Vuitton speedy bag which was stolen from me... well my friend's car was stolen and my purse was in it. Grrrr for the universe being against us. Within my beautiful bag that my even beautifuller Ahna Bonana had given me was some beauty products that made me beautiful. :( Bye-bye:
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Hair Serum
MAC Eyeliner in Feline
MAC Ungaro Lipstick in Freckletone and Lipglass
My beloved Banilaco Lipstick


On a good note: The car was found parked four blocks away from where we had parked it in the first place but then it got towed. :S Not good!

Experiment in process: My friend was wearing UDPP with my mineral eyeshadow in Fool's Gold and some other stuff and after five hours of horrendous tears... still had her eyeshadow on. Yay for UDPP for being there with us through all the hard times.

No comments: