Slideshow

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Night Out on the Town

I know the pixelation is bad on this pic because I stole it from facebook lol but I just wanted to note how flawless my coverage is which is amazing because I have three large cystic pimples on my forehead and ten scars on my chin from a bad breakout last week. How I managed to pull this off:

Prep: Protection Cream by Philosophy (for my wonderful acne)
Vincent Longo Water Canvas Base Primer

Foundation: Vincent Longo Healthy something Liquid Foundation + MAC Strobe Cream, mixed together with Sephora Platinum Stippling Brush

More Coverage: BareMinerals Mineral Powder in Medium Beige with TooFaced Kabuki Brush

Bronzer: BareMinerals Warmth applied with Coastal Scents Flat Top Bronzer Buffer Brush.

Blush: NARS Deep Throat applied with The FaceShop's angle brush

Lipstick: MAC Ungaro Lipstick in Freckletone topped with NARS Greek Holiday lip gloss

Eyes: hopefully I can get a close-up and I'll let you know because I did this look two nights in a row because I liked how my eyes turned out.


When everyone posts the rest of the pictures up, I'll try and put one up of the after: i.e. after seven hours of partying our asses off!!! (it was my roomie's 21st!!) to see if my makeup stayed. We'll see ;-)

Me and my beautiful roomies!!!

No comments: